shenzhen hongying crafts and gifts factory

shenzhen hongying crafts and gifts factory

Shenzhen Hongying Crafts And Gifts Factory -

Shenzhen Hongying Crafts And Gifts Factory. ContactNancy Ling; Phone0086-755-28617981; Address1-2/F, Bldg.A, No. 87, Shaping Road, Xintang, Dakang Community, Henggang ...

More

Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory

Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory China Manufacturer with main products:Concrete Home Decor,Concrete Bathroom Accessories,Concrete Kitchen Accessories

More

Product-Shenzhen Hongying Arts and Crafts Gift Factory

2021-1-21  Shenzhen Hongying Arts and Crafts Gift Factory Email: [email protected] Tel : 86-755-28617981 FAX: 86-755-28614450 Add:1-4/F, Bldg. A, 87 Shaping Road, Saojiaolong Industry Zone,Henggang Town,Longgang Area,Shenzhen,China

More

Shenzhen Hongying Crafts and Gifts Factory -

Shenzhen Hongying Crafts and Gifts Factory - China supplier of bathroom set, bathroom accessories, polyresin bathroom accessory, plastic bathroom set, ceramic bathroom set

More

Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory

Since 1994, our company has been specialized in designing and manufacturing polyresin bathroom accessories and related items for family, hotel and restaurant use,20 years leading in the field,with more than 10000 OEM design experience.Besides,2013,we launch a global new concrete craftworks series.We continue to develop new and better designs to meet the ever-changing trends and satisfy our ...

More

Factory Tour - Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts

Production Line, OEM/ODM, RD info and factory tour of Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory, China quality Concrete Home Decor Factory.

More

Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory

QC Profile, Certifications and quality control info of Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory, China quality Concrete Home Decor Manufacturer.

More

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited -

YBS Crafts And Gifts Limited was established in 2005, Sedex 4P Certified factory, Disney FAMA factory,TUV and SGS Certified factory. located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.

More

Shenzhen Minet Crafts And Gifts Limited - Leather

Shenzhen Minet Crafts And Gifts Limited, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Leather Crafts, Promotional Gifts and 1408 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited - Card Wallet ...

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Card Wallet, Luggage Tag and 3217 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory

Quality Concrete Home Decor Concrete Bathroom Accessories on China Suppliers - Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory.

More

Shenzhen HongYing Arts And Crafts Gift Factory

Since 1994, our company has been specialized in designing and manufacturing polyresin bathroom accessories and related items for family, hotel and restaurant use,20 years leading in the field,with more than 10000 OEM design experience.Besides,2013,we launch a global new concrete craftworks series.We continue to develop new and better designs to meet the ever-changing trends and satisfy our ...

More

China Personal Care Beauty Bathing Products -

Shenzhen Hongying Crafts And Gifts Factory. Products; Profile; Contact; View all products; China Inspection Services. Order Here » ...

More

Shenzhen Hongying Package Products Co., Ltd.

2021-5-26  Hung Ying Packaging Products Co., Ltd., is a newly established Corporation, founded in Shenzhen in 2007, which is subordinated to Hong Kong Yen Fai Trading Co. Ltd. "Yen Fai", the leading brand, is approved by SGS Organization, of which is exported 30% in the whole sales, the rest 70% for domestic market.

More

Julie Ju - sales representive - Shenzhen Hongying Arts and ...

Shenzhen Hongying Arts and Crafts Gift Factory 2012 年 6 月 - 至今 9 年 87#ShaPing Road,AnLiang SanJiaoLong Ind.Zone,Heng Gang Town, LongGang Area

More

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited -

YBS Crafts And Gifts Limited was established in 2005, Sedex 4P Certified factory, Disney FAMA factory,TUV and SGS Certified factory. located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. With about 200 employees, the factory covers an area of 9,000 square meters, we have 15 mature standard production lines.We can produce all kinds of leather, PU and ...

More

Company Overview - Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts

Company Album 11 1. YBS Crafts and Gifts Limited was established in 2009, located in No. 8, Ruiji Road, Nanlian Community, Longgang Subdistrict, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province with a registered capital of 1,000,0000 RMB, the number of employees above 200 people, the workshop covers more than 9,000 square meters.

More

Wholesale Cotton Drawstring Bag, Custom Drawstring

Shenzhen Yongjiaxin Gifts Crafts factory is incorporated in the year of 2006.Weare one of the leading names of the market offering its esteemed clients with high quality and various kinds of package bags, cords, ribbons, tassels, satin bows and other gift package accessories, such as organza bag, satin jewelry bag, velvet bag, cotton bag, jute bag, non-woven bag, nylon bag, mesh bag ...

More

Shenzhen Minet Crafts And Gifts Limited - Leather

Shenzhen Minet Crafts And Gifts Limited, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Leather Crafts, Promotional Gifts and 1408 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited - Card Wallet ...

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Card Wallet, Luggage Tag and 3217 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Shenzhen Hongjing Gift Co., Ltd. - promotion gifts,

Shenzhen Hongjing Gift Co., Ltd., Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting promotion gifts, fun gadgets and 1355 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Shenzhen Hongying Package Products Co., Ltd.

2021-5-26  Hung Ying Packaging Products Co., Ltd., is a newly established Corporation, founded in Shenzhen in 2007, which is subordinated to Hong Kong Yen Fai Trading Co. Ltd. "Yen Fai", the leading brand, is approved by SGS Organization, of which is exported 30% in the whole sales, the rest 70% for domestic market.

More

Shenzhen Xinhenyun Craft Gifts Factory, ShenZhen,

Shenzhen Xinhenyun Craft Gifts Factory is a leading brand form China. Currently the company is associated with eWorldTrade. Shenzhen Xinhenyun Craft Gifts Factory now operates globally. Get variety of products in reasonable prices from Shenzhen Xinhenyun Craft Gifts Factory

More

Shenzhen Yongjiaxin Gifts Crafts Factory -

Shenzhen Yongjiaxin Gifts Crafts Factory, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Packaging Bags, Elastic Cords and 690 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Company Overview - Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts

Company Album 11 1. YBS Crafts and Gifts Limited was established in 2009, located in No. 8, Ruiji Road, Nanlian Community, Longgang Subdistrict, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province with a registered capital of 1,000,0000 RMB, the number of employees above 200 people, the workshop covers more than 9,000 square meters.

More

Shenzhen Minet Crafts And Gifts Limited - Leather

Shenzhen Minet Crafts And Gifts Limited, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Leather Crafts, Promotional Gifts and 1408 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More

Shenzhen Zhifa Lanyards Crafts And Gifts

2007-12-24  Shenzhen Zhifa Lanyards Crafts and Gifts Manufacturing Factory is an exporter and manufacturer, specializing in producing a comprehensive range of textile products. Our products cover woven lanyards, printed lanyards, mobile phone lanyards, straps, belts, shoelaces, bag holders, PVC pouches, and pet collars.

More

Shenzhen Weilongxin Crafts Gifts Co., Ltd. - Cigar

WEILONGXIN CRAFTS AND GIFTS CO.,LTD.is a professional manufacturer of wooden boxes and packaging products which specializes in developing, manufacturing and exporting,such as cigar humidor, cigar cabinet,cigar ashtray/Jar,cigar tube,wooden tea box ,jewelry box,paper gift

More

Shenzhen Osifa Crafts Gifts Co.,Ltd. - Home

Shenzhen Osifa Crafts Gifts Co.,Ltd. 4 likes 2 talking about this. Local Business

More

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited - Card

Shenzhen Yingbosang Crafts And Gifts Limited, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Card Wallet, Luggage Tag and 3224 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.

More